Saturday, March 26, 2011

Excessive Lotion Cervial Muscus

AGUERO, FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE "TRUE CHRISTIAN" "LEARN FROM MODERN MARTYRS" WILLIAMSON

radical-moderado-islam

In his weekly television discussion on "Keys to a Better World" (American TV), Monsignor Héctor Aguer , Archbishop of La Plata said the "persecution of Christians in the world, especially the persecution of Catholics, "noting that in recent decades," Catholics have been persecuted in many countries, especially those that are officially Islamic. "

He said "think of Sudan, East Timor, Eritrea, Somalia, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia ... Or are prevented from building a church for Saudi Arabia is a paradigm-or fully practice their religion or are considered outcasts and located at a lower level for all purposes. Either they are victims of Islamic extremism, this has happened recently, put bombs in churches and attacks precisely when it is celebrating the Eucharist. "

then cited the murder last few days, " Shahbaz Bhatti, a Pakistani, 42, a Christian politician, who was also Minister for Religious Minorities in this country." Platense

The prelate said that "this man has been the object of hatred of Islamic extremism that threatened him and finally killed him" and praised the Spiritual Testament of Shahbaz Bhatti who called it "a soulful depth that recalls the case of great martyrs of the early Christian centuries. And I'm not exaggerating. " Shared

Spiritual Testament that details where the Pakistani Catholic leader has the beginnings of social commitment from "the love of Jesus" and seeing "the appalling conditions in which they were Christians in Pakistan caused me a deep embarrassment" and although have or needed to end my efforts even at the risk of my life "his response" has been always the same: I do not want popularity or power positions just want a job at the feet of Jesus. I want my life, my character, my actions speak for me and say I'm following Jesus Christ. This desire is so strong that I shall be privileged in the case that Jesus wants to accept the sacrifice of my life. "

"I want to live for Christ and for Him I die. Not experience any fear in this country. Extremists have often wanted to kill me, imprison me, I have been threatened, harassed or terrorized my family. I say that as long as life until my last breath Jesus will continue to serve humanity and the poor, suffering, Christians, the needy, the poor, "said the Pakistan shortly before her murder. Archbishop Héctor Aguer

gave details of the reasons for the huge assassination and suggested to draw some conclusions from the painful event and not to forget "that many Christians, many Catholics are persecuted in the world today. We, as members of the Church, we are united to them by faith and charity, we must pray for them that the Lord will take you to a state of full exercise of freedom to profess the truth and the Catholic religion. "

also stated that "examples like Shahbaz Bhatti have to instil courage. We do not pass by a situation of persecution of these features but every so often arises in Argentina society, in specific, with a grudge and a well-marked anti-Catholic hatred. "

said that "we do not have to feel cornered and have to maintain the courage to profess our faith always clearly unafraid" and considered that "the case of Shahbaz Bhatti is a good model for Christian politicians. Not for those who call themselves Christians, for Christians believe that, but for those who want to be real. " And ended by saying: "I wish we could have so many politicians ..."

islamismo indonesia ejecuta a mujer conversa al cristianismo

attached the full text of the televised address of Archbishop Héctor Aguer:

"Today I want to talk about a topic that does not appear in the media media, the persecution of Christians in the world, especially the persecution of Catholics. "

"Throughout the entire twentieth century, and has continued that process in the ten or eleven years from the XXI century, Catholics have been persecuted in many countries, especially those that are officially Islamic. "

"Think of Sudan, East Timor, Eritrea, Somalia, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia ... Or are prevented from building a church for Saudi Arabia is a paradigm-or fully practice their religion or are considered outcasts and located at a lower level for all purposes. Either they are victims of Islamic extremism, this has happened recently, put bombs in churches and attacks precisely when you are celebrating the Eucharist. "

"But there is one fact which I am referring is that time and was killed a few days ago, Shahbaz Bhatti, a Pakistani, 42, a Christian politician, who was also Minister for Religious Minorities in this country."

"That is their role in the Pakistani government was precisely to provoke dialogue, ensuring that religious minorities occupy a place of dignity and full exercise of freedom to profess their faith in Pakistani society."

"Well this man was the object of hatred of Islamic extremism that threatened him and finally killed him."

"But I want to read some Spiritual Testament passages Shahbaz Bhatti because they have a soulful depth that recalls the case of the great martyrs of the early Christian centuries. And I'm not exaggerating. "

"says, was the love of Jesus that led me to offer my services to the Church. The appalling conditions in which they were Christians in Pakistan caused me a deep emotion. "

"I remember a Friday in Easter, when he was 13, heard a sermon about Jesus' sacrifice for our redemption and salvation of the world, and I thought to correspond to that love by giving his love to our brothers and sisters, an opportunity to service Christians, especially of the poor, the needy and persecuted who live in this Islamic country. "

"I have called for an end to my efforts and have always refused, even at the risk of my life. My answer was always the same: I do not want popularity or power positions just want a job at the feet of Jesus. I want my life, my character, my actions speak for me and say I'm following Jesus Christ. This desire is so strong that I shall be privileged in the case that Jesus wants to accept the sacrifice of my life. "

"I want to live for Christ and for Him I die. Not experience any fear in this country. Extremists have often wanted to kill me, imprison me, I have been threatened, harassed or terrorized my family. I say that as long as life until my last breath Jesus will continue to serve humanity and the poor, suffering, Christians, the needy, the poor. "

"What precipitated and particularly in a definitive way the wrath of Islamic extremists against Shahbaz Bhatti has been his commitment, as a politician and member of the government in ensuring that an item is exceeded, the No. 295 of the Penal Code, for which condemns to death anyone who offends Muhammad and life imprisonment for those who insult the Koran. "

"These criminal offenses are obviously used in an arbitrary way to liquidate Christians themselves also imply an attack on religious freedom. "

"I would take from here are a few consequences."

"First let us not forget that many Christians, many Catholics are persecuted in the world today. We, as members of the Church, we are united to them by faith and charity, we must pray for them that the Lord will take you to a state of full exercise of freedom to profess the truth and the Catholic religion. "

"Secondly, examples like Shahbaz Bhatti have to instil courage. We do not pass by a situation of persecution of these features but every so often arises society in Argentina, in specific, with a grudge and a well-marked anti-Catholic hatred. "

"In some places you see precisely. For example, in some universities. In most national universities see it as faith is neglected, many teachers have the luxury of outrage truths of faith and believers and all that instills fear and so many girls so many guys. "

"We do not have to feel cornered and have to maintain the courage to profess our faith always clearly unafraid."

"And finally, I think the case of Shahbaz Bhatti is a good model for Christian politicians. Not for those who call themselves Christians, for those who think themselves Christians, but for those who want to be real. "

"how this man is moving to Pakistan and all I thought was in his heart was to please Christ and says: I'd like to finish this job I'm doing to be able to look with confidence to the Lord when I meet him,"

"Hopefully we could have so many politicians ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment